I'll act as your go-between

When you are ready to return money or property or make restitution and to do so would be acutely uncomfortable for you or the recipient, I can be the "middleman" who makes the transfer. Or when you want to make an anonymous monetary or tangible gift to someone I can do it without divulging the donor's identity.

In many cases there is no charge for this service... unless you have stipulations on how it will be done. Then there may be the cost of courier service, in person delivery, or unusual event planning.

Some possible scenarios:

  • You borrowed money and didn't pay it back.
  • You stole money and want to make restitution.
  • You robbed someone and want to make restitution.
  • You never paid child support but now want to pay for the child's college education.
  • You physically injured someone.
  • You sent an innocent person to jail for a crime they didn't commit.
  • You publicly accused someone of immoral or unethical behavior knowing it wasn't true and want to make it right.
  • Your negligence caused someone's home to be destroyed.
  • You kept items designated for someone else in the Will of a deceased person and want to return them to the rightful owner.
  • Or perhaps you fathered a child long ago and you want to help the family without acknowledging paternity.

Contact Andrea Reynolds in total confidence that your request will be kept private.